How do I earn credits toward this program?
Attending an AAJ Education trial skills college, seminar, teleseminar, or convention qualifies you to submit your credits to apply toward this program. (Self-study credits are excluded.)What are the three levels of distinction, and how many credit hours do they require?
- Advocate (30 AAJ Education credit hours)
- Fellow (200 AAJ Education credit hours)
- Diplomate (400 AAJ Education credit hours, including attendance at the Ultimate Trial Advocacy Course: Art of Persuasion—a program reserved for AAJ's most accomplished trial attorneys)
You will receive:
- A certificate of achievement
- Annual transcript of achievement in September (for coursework taken during that year)
Diplomates also receive:
- Acknowledgement on our AAJ Diplomates and ASTA Awardees page
- Acknowledgement of ARP distinction level in your personal AAJ Membership Directory listing
- Annual acknowledgement in Trial magazine
- Acknowledgement in the convention program book
- Acknowledgment at the AAJ Annual Convention awards reception the year that you achieve Diplomate status