Overview and Application
• Overview of the background
• Application in state courts
• Impact of inconsistent adoption of a Daubert reliability rule among state courts
• Florida’s new Daubert statute
• The new statute’s effect on Florida Rules of Evidence and pretrial procedure
• Compare and contrast: Florida versus federal standards
Select, Prep, and Protect Your Expert
• Working with the expert
• Controlling the process
Question and Answer Session
Please Note: Contact your state CLE administrator to determine whether it accepts teleseminars for mandatory CLE credit.
Earn approximately 1.4* CLE credits, to be applied to your participation in AAJ’s professional recognition programs. For information about AAJ’s professional recognition programs, visit www.justice.org/recognition. AAJ Education programs are routinely accredited by states requiring continuing legal education. CLE questions may be addressed by calling the CLE Assistant at 800-622-1791 or 202-965-3500, ext. 8335.
Click here to learn more about AAJ's Professional Recognition Programs, Achievement Recognition Program (ARP) and Advanced Studies in Trial Advocacy (ASTA), or call 800.622.1791 or 202.965.3500, ext. 8612.
The Achievement Recognition Program (ARP) provides Advocate, Fellow, and Diplomate recognition to AAJ members. To gain ARP credits, submit a certificate of attendance for every seminar, college, and convention you attend.
* Number of credits may vary depending on calculation method used by individual state accreditation agencies. AAJ is a State Bar of California MCLE-approved provider.
*The State of Ohio requires providers of Continuing Legal Education to submit programs for approval 60 days in advance of the program’s start date. Although we make every effort to submit programs for approval within the stated guidelines, many programs that we offer are rapid response. As a result we are often unable to comply with the guidelines set forth by the Supreme Court of Ohio. Please contact the AAJ Education Department at 800.622.1791 or 202.965.3500, ext. 8612 to verify whether the program has been approved by Ohio prior to registration.